Fritch Law Office

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) at Fritch Law Office

1. What types of legal services does Fritch Law Office provide?

At Fritch Law Office, we offer a comprehensive range of legal services including family law (divorce, paternity, child custody), estate planning, probate law, real estate law, business law, corporate law, bankruptcy, tax law, and more. Our goal is to provide personalized and effective legal solutions to meet your unique needs.

2. How can I schedule a consultation with an attorney at Fritch Law Office?

Scheduling a consultation with us is simple. You can contact our office by phone, email, or through our website’s contact form. Our friendly staff will assist you in setting up an appointment at a convenient time.

3. What should I bring to my initial consultation?

For your initial consultation, bring any relevant documents related to your case, such as contracts, court orders, financial statements, deeds, and correspondence. Having these documents on hand will help our attorneys understand your situation and provide more accurate advice.

4. How does Fritch Law Office charge for its services?

Our fee structure depends on the type of legal service provided. We offer both hourly rates and flat fees for certain services. During your initial consultation, we will discuss our fees and provide a clear understanding of the costs involved. We are committed to transparency and will ensure there are no surprises.

5. Can Fritch Law Office help with estate planning and drafting a will?

Yes, we provide comprehensive estate planning services, including drafting wills, creating trusts, and establishing powers of attorney and advance directives. Our attorneys will work with you to develop an estate plan that meets your goals and protects your assets.

6. Can Fritch Law Office help with forming a new business?

Yes, we offer comprehensive business formation services. We can assist with selecting the appropriate business entity, preparing and filing necessary documents, and advising on compliance with state and federal regulations. Our goal is to help you start your business on a solid legal foundation.

7. How long does the divorce process take in Indiana?

The duration of the divorce process varies depending on the complexity of the case and whether the parties can reach an agreement on key issues. In Indiana, there is a mandatory waiting period of 60 days from the date of filing before a divorce can be finalized. Our attorneys will work diligently to resolve your case as efficiently as possible.

8. What should I do if I am involved in a civil litigation dispute?

If you are involved in a civil litigation dispute, contact Fritch Law Office as soon as possible. Our attorneys will evaluate your case, provide legal advice on the best course of action, and represent you throughout the litigation process to achieve the best possible outcome for your situation.

9. What should I do if I receive a notice from the IRS or Indiana Department of Revenue?

If you receive a notice from the IRS or Indiana Department of Revenue, contact us immediately. Our attorneys are experienced in handling tax matters and can provide representation and advice to address the notice, whether it involves an audit, dispute, or payment plan.

10. What is the process for filing for bankruptcy, and how can Fritch Law Office assist?

Filing for bankruptcy involves several steps, including credit counseling, preparing and filing the bankruptcy petition, attending a meeting of creditors, and completing a debtor education course. Our attorneys will guide you through each step, ensuring that all legal requirements are met and helping you achieve the best possible outcome.

11. How can I modify a child custody or support order in Indiana?

To modify a child custody or support order, you must show a substantial change in circumstances that warrants the modification. Our attorneys can help you file a petition for modification, gather necessary evidence, and represent you in court to seek a favorable outcome.

12. What should I do if I have been charged with a criminal offense?

If you have been charged with a criminal offense, it is crucial to seek legal representation immediately. Contact Fritch Law Office to schedule a consultation. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys will provide you with a thorough understanding of your rights, develop a strong defense strategy, and represent you throughout the legal process to ensure the best possible outcome.

If you have any additional questions or need legal assistance, don’t hesitate to contact Fritch Law Office. Our dedicated team is here to help you with all your legal needs.